Nigerian chicken sauce, is recognized as one of the country’s cultural trademarks. Surprisingly, for making it, you don’t have to be a chef or buy any costly ingredients. The ingredients are a few basic ones, which can be found in any local mall or market place, including your pantry. Even this package of food can be found in any refrigerator.
Ingredients for preparing Nigerian Chicken sauce
- 4 pieces of Carrot
- 3 pieces of Blended Irish potato
- 1 tin of Mushroom
- 2 pieces of big sized Green pepper
- 1 cup of Green pepper
- 3 cups of Green beans after cutting, measure out
- 4 pieces of seasoning cubes
- 1 sachet of Curry powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of Salt
- 2 medium sizes of Onion
- 4 pieces of Red pepper
How to prepare Nigerian chicken sauce
- Clean, grind, mix, and set aside your Irish potato. Cut your carrots into the size you want, and set aside.
- Cut the green beans thinly. Wash the green pepper thoroughly, cut, and set aside. Clean and cut your red pepper properly, then set aside. Wash, and cut the onion and set aside too.
- Have your seasoning cubes ready and also set them aside to weigh a perfect amount of curry and salt.
- Put out the heated bowl (pot), wash your chicken and pour it into the pot. Add some water, stir in your bowl, curry, and add salt to taste.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes or more. If required, add more water and mix a little and add your blended Irish potato until it is a perfect thickness.
- Add the carrot, onion, green pepper, red pepper, mix a little and cook for several seconds depending on your choice.
- Add your chestnuts, and green beans from here. Add salt to taste, cook a little, and your vegetable sauce for chicken is ready.
- Bring it down, and make your white rice so that you can eat with the sauce.
Where to buy Chickens in Akwa Ibom State
Since chicken is the only meat that has no negative health conditions, you can always use it to prepare any local and continental dishes of your choice. In Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria, you can buy chickens from sofreshchikens.
Uyo, The Akwa Ibom State capital:
Number 215 Udo Umana Street opposite Akpan Andem Market, Uyo
Oron, Akwa Ibom State:
Number 27 Market Square by Aba Street, Oron, Akwa Ibom State
Eket, Akwa Ibom State:
3 park road, opposite Chinese market, Eket.